Saturday, January 9, 2016

Five Things

I'm certain most readers have been there.  You're reading and suddenly the movie version of the story begins to play in your head.  Please tell me I'm not alone in this.  You think to yourself  - 1.) Why has no one made this movie yet?  It would be amazing!  and 2.) No one could possibly make this quite as good as I see it right now.  

My Five Things series will be an ode to that.  Each week, I will choose a book and select five items I could easily see being in the movie version.  Enjoy!



Animals is the story of Laura and Tyler, two good friends that have been painting the town red for the past ten years.  Drunken debauchery and YOLO is their life motto, until one of them starts to think about making a drastic change.   







3 comments:

  1. I love your idea about 5 things! I know exactly what you mean about the movie version playing in your head - it happens to me, too! Based on the summary of the book, I can definitely see these five things being associated with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Something a little different for a book blog, but I like it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete